Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

OH NO I CAN'T SEE HIM!!!!!!!

Yesterday we were at the park after going into the borghese gallery so while we were there we decidide to play some frisbee, (we were all hungry) Chris got mad ( forget why) he kind of ran behind us hiding for a long time but still in view. Soon though he was out of sight, we looked around a little bit and still could not see him. We realized it was serious we looked around hard but still did not see him.  We yelled for him then looked harder, finally at a central tall point in the park while we were looking around we got a phone call. It was Chris he said he was with " two nice people" we were over joyed (he called during a prayer) we called my dad then we met up me and dad ran ahead (to the appointed place) I ran so fast I thought I would throw up. Finally we got there after a good scare. While  running towards with a break in it i did not see the break in it and was going to jump it but my dad called me over to the break while running towards him a man sitting on the bench had a huge black dog with him the dog jumped out at me barking and growling. But luckily no bite. Chris was safe soon mom got there and we were all reunited. After we went to lunch at our favorite pizzeria.

No comments:

Post a Comment